Pro-Lift Garage Doors Tacoma is seeking a Garage Door Installation and Repair Technician with residential experience. Some commercial experience helpful.
Garage Door Installation & Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze customer's garage door system and offer repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Must have a commitment to providing our customers with an Excellent Service Experience.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing most types of overhead doors.
- Leave the job site cleaner than you found it.
- Ability to manage inventory on the service vehicle.
- Ability to manage and complete tasks given to you with little to no supervision.
- Team player, get along well with others, work hard, no drama, etc.
- Availability may include some evenings and some Saturdays.
Garage Door Installation & Repair Technician Job Requirements:
- MUST have at least 1 year of garage door system repair and garage door installation experience to be considered.
- Some Commercial experience with dock systems and overhead doors helpful.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Garage Door Installation & Repair Technician Benefits:
- Company Provided Truck
- Company Provided Tablet
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Company Provided Scheduling/Work Order/Invoice Software
- $20 - $29 per hour with Guaranteed Weekly Compensation plus bonus
Pro Lift Garage Doors has been repairing and replacing overhead garage doors for the past 40 years. Our team of highly-trained technicians have the experience and expertise necessary to meet all of your garage door installation and service needs, whether the doors are for residential or commercial purposes. We are committed to offering quality service and support that will help to ensure your garage door is safe and reliable. It’s no surprise that we are trusted by homeowners, property managers and business owners alike. Our team of customer-focused and results-oriented professionals are always available to offer you quality products and industry-leading service.
*All Pro Lift Doors locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Pro Lift Doors franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Pro Lift Doors employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Pro Lift Doors franchisees. These positions are not through Pro Lift Doors Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Pro Lift Doors franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)