ProLift Garage Door of St. Louis is seeking an experienced Residential Garage Door Repair and Installation Technician.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing, Repairing, and Installation of all types of Garage Doors, Garage Door Parts, and Openers.
- Analyze each customer's Garage Door system and offer best options for repair or replacement.
- Ability to manage and complete work orders with little supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to offer additional Garage Door services on site.
- Good driving record and vehicle for the job.
Pro Lift Garage Doors has been repairing and replacing overhead garage doors for the past 40 years. Our team of highly-trained technicians have the experience and expertise necessary to meet all of your garage door installation and service needs, whether the doors are for residential or commercial purposes. We are committed to offering quality service and support that will help to ensure your garage door is safe and reliable. It’s no surprise that we are trusted by homeowners, property managers and business owners alike. Our team of customer-focused and results-oriented professionals are always available to offer you quality products and industry-leading service.
*All Pro Lift Doors locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Pro Lift Doors franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Pro Lift Doors employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Pro Lift Doors franchisees. These positions are not through Pro Lift Doors Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Pro Lift Doors franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)