ProLift Doors of Murfreesboro is seeking an ambitious Service Technician to join our team. The Service Technician is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining customer’s garage doors, as well as quote, sell, and take payment for our products and services for Middle Tennessee. This performance driven position will help us maintain our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. The right candidate will be mechanically and technically proficient and possess the interpersonal skills to thrive in this sales/customer service focused position.
- Install/ Repair/ Replace residential garage doors and garage door openers
- Offer/sell related services and products.
- Ability to manage inventory on the service vehicle.
- Adhere to all codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Ability to drive a company service vehicle.
- Ability to manage and complete work orders with little supervision.
- Flexible hours may include evenings and weekends.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and install new garage doors.
- Ability to analyze every customer’s garage door system and offer recommendations on services and products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school education or GED.
- Ability to use smart technology.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Background check and drug screen. (Condition of employment)
- Physically able to move items weighing 50-70 lbs. and the ability to bend, climb, reach, kneel, etc. for extended periods.
- Operate hand and power tools.
- Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties.
- Competitive hourly salary plus uncapped commissions.
- Elective for 401(K) after 12 months.
- Company provided truck, tools and equipment.
Pro Lift Garage Doors has been repairing and replacing overhead garage doors for the past 40 years. Our team of highly-trained technicians have the experience and expertise necessary to meet all of your garage door installation and service needs, whether the doors are for residential or commercial purposes. We are committed to offering quality service and support that will help to ensure your garage door is safe and reliable. It’s no surprise that we are trusted by homeowners, property managers and business owners alike. Our team of customer-focused and results-oriented professionals are always available to offer you quality products and industry-leading service.
*All Pro Lift Doors locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Pro Lift Doors franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Pro Lift Doors employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Pro Lift Doors franchisees. These positions are not through Pro Lift Doors Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Pro Lift Doors franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)